SnapBy: Patti Wood
$8.98 – $12.30
Premier body-language expert Patti Wood here distills the science on how we form “snap” impressions into information we can use every day.
From business meetings to social events to first dates to job interviews, we all encounter new people every day. Our ability to read body cues and convey the right first impression drives the success and quality of our personal and professional lives. Body language expert Patti Wood, a sought-after consultant and speaker to Fortune 500 companies, helps businesses and individuals stand out, create profitable relationships, and thrive in competitive circumstances. Now she brings that knowledge to our daily lives, offering practical and proven guidance on accurately interpreting body cues and creating impressions both in person and digitally. In Snap, you’ll learn how to:
* Use your voice and body language to convey confidence and charisma, authenticity and authority
* Immediately discern people’s hidden agendas
* Make the best impressions via email, phone, video conferencing, and social networks
* Convey and interpret signals of likability, power, credibility, and attractiveness
* Use nonverbal tools to spot true integrity or recognize charming frauds
* Attract the best matches in business and romantic partners
* Recognize how you really look to others
|8.5 × 5.5 × 1 in
Book, eBook, Audio
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.